- Members receive notification of NDPC news and updates via email, including occasional discounts and rewards.
- The competition season begins November 1st and concludes on October 31st annually, and membership must be renewed each year to remain valid.
- Ponies can become members at any time during the competition season before Midnight EST on October 31st. Scores for Year-End Awards will be retroactively counted back to the beginning of the season.
- All scores from any USEF/USDF-licensed DSHB competition will count toward Year-End Awards No minimum or maximum number of scores is required.
- Owners and handlers do not have to be members.
- If a pony is competing both under saddle and in-hand, the pony must have both types of NDPC Membership (regular dressage pony/rider membership AND a breed division membership) in order to be eligible for both categories of Year-End Awards.
- Supporting Memberships are available for those who would like to support and connect with the NDPC but do not currently ride or show a pony or small horse.
- USEF Measurement Cards (for ponies over 3 years of age) must be on file with the USEF by Midnight EST on October 31st for the NDPC to officially count scores toward the Year-End Awards.
- If you are viewing the monthly Year-End Standings and you see that your name is greyed-out and the placing number skips you, it means we were not able to verify the Pony Measurement at the time of the standings. If you believe this is an error, please contact USEF and ensure that they have your Pony Measurement on file.
Become a Member
In-Hand Breed Division