Utilize PONY POWER for your next show – be a part of the 2021 North American NDPC Partner Show Network!
For almost a decade, the National Dressage Pony Cup (NDPC) has been proud to work with show managers in both the US and Canada to offer special awards recognizing the talents of ponies in dressage through our official NDPC Partner Show Program.
In each of the last two years, we had more than 150 shows sign up as Partner Shows. Now for the 2021 competition season, we’re streamlining our NDPC Partner Show program to even better serve both show managers and competitors. Join us!
Why be a NDPC Partner Show?
- For exhibitors, riders and ponies have a chance to stand out from the crowd and win special awards at shows in their area. Who doesn’t love awards? So riders, encourage your favorite show to apply!
- For competitions, Partner Shows attract more pony entries (which means more revenue) and enjoy international recognition on our Pony Cup website & Facebook page!
- We are proud to partner with dressage competitions and dressage sport horse breeding (DSHB) competitions in both the United States and Canada. Join our network today!
What are the requirements for NDPC Dressage Sport Horse Breeding Partner Shows? It’s easy!
- Competitions must be USEF/USDF-licensed with a Dressage Sport Horse Breeding division.
- Competitions must complete the NDPC application form and pay a DSHB Partner Show fee of $55 per show. Use our easy online application & payment system here.
- At minimum, each DSHB Partner Show must offer a partial pony-only breed show including: Young Pony Champion, Mature Pony Champion, and Grand Pony Champion.
- Shows must offer an opportunity for ponies to be measured to obtain their permanent or temporary USEF Pony Measurement Card. Ponies under 3 years of age must show proof that their dam or sire is a measured pony or member of a pony breed registry, per USEF rules.
- The NDPC will send each DSHB Partner Show a Grand Pony Champion ribbon, a Young Pony Champion ribbon, and Mature Pony Champion ribbon. These ribbons are to be presented to winning competitors AT THE SHOW based on the results of pony-only classes.
- Partner Show applications and payments must be received by the NDPC at least ten (10) business days prior to the first day of competition to allow for shipping time of ribbons, otherwise expedited shipping fees may apply.
- Competitions are encouraged to utilize the official NDPC logo and designate their show as a DSHB Partner Show in the prize list and other promotional material.
- All DSHB Partner Shows will be listed by date on the NDPC website and promoted to members via the website, in e-blasts, and on social media as free publicity for the competition.
- Please note competitors do NOT need to be members of the NDPC to participate in Partner Show classes and receive awards. However, if competitors would like their scores to count towards our NDPC Year-End Awards Program, NDPC membership is required for each rider/pony combination. Learn more here.
- Submission of show results to the NDPC is no longer required since awards are to be presented to competitors at the competition. However results & photos of the winners are always appreciated and will be shared on social media, providing even more free publicity for your show! Send results and photos to email@example.com.
SIGN UP TODAY!
For questions regarding the NDPC Partner Show Program, contact Jennifer Keeler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in offering additional pony awards at your show, or hosting a series of competitions in your area with special pony prizes? We’re happy to customize our Partner Show packages. Contact Jennifer Keeler at email@example.com to discuss your ideas!